Dining at a Variety of Ludlow, Vermont RestaurantsEnjoy a wonderful variety restaurants, grills, pubs, and cafés with breathtaking mountain views just minutes of our motel. From prime rib to pizza, our local cuisine will please any palate. Here are a few of our fine dining favorites.
- Cappuccino’s Restaurant. Experience a romantic yet unpretentious restaurant, featuring pasta, seafood, beef, chicken and nightly specials. Enjoy homemade breads, award-winning desserts and a full bar. Reservations suggested. 41 Depot Street, Ludlow. 802-228-7566.
- Coleman Brook Tavern at the Jackson Gore Inn . Enjoy superb cuisine and the casual, inviting ambiance of the Coleman Brook Tavern in the beautiful Jackson Gore Inn. The Tavern offers fantastic dinner selections - from NY strip steak to ahi tuna and rack of veal -specialty cocktails and a charming wine room. Route 103, Ludlow. 802-228-1435.
- D.J.’s Restaurant. D.J.’s features a full menu including prime rib, fresh seafood, nightly specials, a great salad bar, and lighter fare items. Enjoy full bar service and a relaxed atmosphere. 146 Main Street, Ludlow. 802-228-5374.
- Willie Dunn’s Grille at Okemo Valley Golf Club.Enjoy casual dining in a relaxed environment with panoramic views of the Okemo Valley Golf Club and the Green Mountains. Enjoy fresh breads and a salad bar along with drinks, nightly specials and all natural Vermont-made cuisine. Off Route 103 on Fox Lane, Ludlow. 802-228-1387.
- Sam’s Steakhouse. A charming restaurant within minutes of the motel, Sam’s Steakhouse serves aged steaks and prime rib, fresh seafood and lobster, grilled chops, BBQ ribs, and an extensive salad bar. Route 103, Ludlow. 802-228-2087.
- Ludlow Village Pizza.Feast on pizza, subs, salads, wings and pasta in a cozy dining room. Take out available. 26 Main Street, Ludlow. 802-228-5618.
- Hawk’s River Tavern Restaurant. Enjoy regional American cuisine in a breathtaking mountain setting beside the headwaters of the Black River. Relax fireside and dine by candlelight on savory dishes that capture the essence of fine dining in the mountains. Off Route 100, Plymouth. 802-672-8862.
- The Killarney. Located at the base of Okemo Mountain, this Irish Pub features hearty comfort food, homemade soups and dinner and pub specialties. Hang out at the casual bar with 15 heady beers on tap. Route 103, Ludlow. 802-228-7798.
- Chef Mei. Enjoy authentic Asian fare at Ludlow’s only Chinese restaurant, offering delicious lunch and dinner specials and take out. Large parties and groups are welcome. 14 Main Street, Ludlow. 802-228-4355.
- Panarello’s. Fine Italian dining with a cozy Vermont charm. Extensive menu with a fine list of wines, reservations suggested. Rte 103, Ludlow 802-228-7222.
Best Western Ludlow Colonial - Ludlow, VT
93 Main Street, Ludlow, Vermont 05149
Phone: 802-228-8188 Fax: 802-228-7731